KeywordsDigital Subtraction Angiography Compute Radiography Digital Radiography Digital Detector Amorphous Selenium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brennecke R, Brown TK, Bürsch JH, Heintzen PH (1976) Digital Processing of Videoangio-cardiographic Image Series. Computers in Cardiology: 255–260Google Scholar
- Heintzen PH, Brennecke R, Bürsch JH et al. (1982) Quantitative Analysis of Structure and Function on the Cardiovascular System by Roentgen-Video-Computer Techniques Mayo Clin Proc. 57: 78–91Google Scholar
- Jeromin, Lothar S, Denny LY. Lee, Eugene F. Palecki, Edward N. Lawrence (1996) A Direct Radiography System for the Future. Computer Assisted Radiology. by H. U. Lemke et al., editors. (Berlin: Springer-Verlag), 110–116Google Scholar
- Bell, Jeffrey H (November 1996) Bringing the Missing Link to the All-Digital Department. Medical Imaging. 102–103Google Scholar
- Shaber, Gary S (1996) Radiography Crosses the Final Boundary to Filmlessness. Diagnostic Imaging. 24–28Google Scholar
- Ning, Ruola, Denny Lee, Xiaohui Wang, Ying Zhang, David Conover, Dinghua Zhang, Cornell Williams (February 1998) Department of Radiology University of Rochester Medical Center. Selenium Flat Panel Detector-Based Volume Tomographic Angiography Imaging: Phantom Studies. SPIE Vol. 3336: 316–324CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Yamada S (1999) Development of a Direct-conversion-type Flat-panel detector for Radiography and Fluoroscopy. Medical Imaging Technology 17.2: 110–116Google Scholar
- Frija, Guy (March 1999) Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris. Flat Panel Sensors: Questions and Answers. Medical Imaging Technology. 17.2: 99–104Google Scholar
- Rowlands JA, Winston G, Wei Zhao Wei, Denny L Lee (2000) Direct conversion flat panel X-ray imaging: reduction of noise by presampling filtration. SPIE (The International Society for Optical Engineering)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005