Multidetector-Row CT of Renal Arteries
Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsRenal Artery Digital Subtraction Angiography Renal Artery Stenosis Renovascular Hypertension Left Renal Artery
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.National High Blood Pressure Educational Programme Working Group (1996) Update of working group reports on chronic renal failure and renovascular hypertension. Arch Intern Med 156:1938–1947Google Scholar
- 8.Hu H, He HD, Foley WD (2000) Four multidetector-row helical CT: image quality and volume coverage speed. Radiology 215:55–62Google Scholar
- 9.Abrams HL (1983) Angiography of the kidneys. In: Abrams HL (ed) Abrams’ angiography: vascular and interventional radiology, 3rd edn. Medical Education and Research/Little Brown and Co, Boston, pp 445–495Google Scholar
- 14.Willmann JK, Wildermuth S, Pfammatter T et al. (2003) Aortoiliac and renal arteries: prospective intraindividual comparison of contrast-enhanced 3D MR angiography and multi-detector row CT. Angiogr Radiol 226:798–811Google Scholar
- 15.Kadir S (1986) Angiography of the kidneys. In: Kadir S (ed) Diagnostic angiography. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp 445–495Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005