Individual Rationality Versus Group Rationality in Statistical Modelling Issues
In the paper, an apparatus of stochastic matrix spaces and discrete Markov chains is presented for the purpose of coping with approximating individual choice mechanisms similar to a network of associations. The proposed apparatus makes it possible to investigate dynamical properties of the aggregated choice of a group when interactions exist between individual choice mechanisms within the group. The main point of the paper is to investigate the dynamic aspect of aggregated group choice against interactions between individual choices in terms of group rationality criteria. This investigation leads to the analysis of stability of aggregated group choice and of stationary processes of group choice. An empirical verification and perspectives of further research and applications are proposed.
KeywordsShopping Center Conditional Entropy Stochastic Matrix Group Choice Stochastic Matrice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BILLINGSLEY, P. (1987): Prawdopodobienstwo i miara. PWN, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- BUSS, D.M. (2001): Psychologia ewolucyjna. GWP, Gdansk.Google Scholar
- FELLER, W. (1978): Wstep do rachunku prawdopodobienstwa t.1 i 2. PWN, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- PLONKA, E. (2001): Wyklady z algebry wyzszej t.1 i 2. WPS, Gliwice.Google Scholar
- RAO RADHAKRISHNA, C. (1982): Modele liniowe statystyki matematycznej. PWN, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- WILSON, R.J. (2000): Wprowadzenie do teorii grafw. PWN, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- ZELIAS, A. (1997): Teoria prognozy. PWE, Warszawa.Google Scholar