Photoreceptor Stability and Degeneration in Mammalian Retina: Lessons from the Edge
KeywordsRetinitis Pigmentosa Outer Segment Retinal Degeneration Outer Nuclear Layer Mouse Retina
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahnelt P (1998) The photoreceptor mosaic. Eye 2: 531–540Google Scholar
- Liu C, Peng M, Laties A, Wen R (1998) Preconditioning with bright light evokes a protective response against light damage in the rat retina. J Neurosci: 1337–1344Google Scholar
- Organisciak DT, Darrow RA, Darrow RA, Lininger LA (1998) Environmental light and age-related changes in retinal proteins. In: Photostasis and related phenomena. Plenum, New York, pp 79–92Google Scholar
- Penn J, Anderson R (1991) Effects of light history on the rat retina. Prog Retin Res 11: 75–98Google Scholar
- Walsh N, Stone J (2001) Timecourse of bFGF and CNTF expression in light-induced photoreceptor degeneration in the rat retina. In: New insights into retinal degenerative diseases. Kluwer, New York, pp 111–118Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005