Public-Private Partnerships for Financial Development in Southeast Europe
KeywordsFinancial Development Private Ownership Future Contract Local Bank Private Party
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bentz, A., Grout, P. and Halonen, M.L. (2003): Public-Private Partnerships: What Should the State Buy? CMPO Working Paper 01/040.Google Scholar
- Hart, O.E., (1995): Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure; Oxford: Clarendon Press.Google Scholar
- Matthäus-Maier, I., and von Pischke, J.D. (eds.) (2004): The Development of the Financial Sector in Southeast Europe, Berlin: Springer.Google Scholar
- Mehl, A., and Winkler, A. (2003): The Financial Sector and Financial Development: Evidence from Southeast Europe, in: Matthäus-Maier and von Pischke, eds., pp. 11–41.Google Scholar
- NAO (2001): Managing the relationship to secure a successful partnership in PFI projects, Report by the Controller and Auditor General, HC 375, (London) 29 November 2001.Google Scholar
- Osborne, St. P. (ed.) (2000): Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Practice in an International Perspective, London and New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Schmidt, R.H,. and von Pischke, J.D. (2004): Networks of Microfinance Institutions: A Contribution to Financial Sector Development, Finance and Accounting Working Paper 126, University of Frankfurt, published in a French version in Technique Financière et Développement No. 74, pp. 18–31. Schmidt, R.H., and C.-P. Zeitinger (1996): Prospects, Problems and Potential of Creditgranting NGOs, in: Journal of International Development, Vol. 8, pp. 241–258.Google Scholar
- Stiglitz, J.E., and Wallsten, S.J. (2000): Public-Private Technology Partnerships: Promises and Pitfalls, in: Vaillancourt Rosenau, Pauline (ed.), (2000a), pp. 37–58.Google Scholar
- Vaillancourt Rosenau, P. (ed.) (2000a): Public—Private Policy Partnerships, Cambridge and London: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Vaillancourt Rosenau, P. (2000b): The Strengths and Weaknesses of Public—Private Policy Partnerships, in: Vaillancourt Rosenau 2000a, pp. 217–241.Google Scholar
- Williamson, O.E. (1985): The Economic Institutions of Capitalism; New York: The Free Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005