Redefining Positions in Society
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility Trade Union Economic Affair Dutch Government Dutch Society
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beleggem, van T. 2001. The Green Fund System in the Netherlands. In: J. J. Bouma et al. (Eds.), Sustainable Banking — The Greening of Finance: 234–244. Sheffield, UK: Greenleaf Publishing.Google Scholar
- Council for Annual Reporting. 2003a. Richtlijn 400 Jaarverslag. Deventer: Kluwer.Google Scholar
- Council for Annual Reporting. 2003b. Handreiking voor Maatschappelijke Verslaggeving. Deventer: Kluwer.Google Scholar
- Cramer, J. 1990. The Development of the New Environmentalism in the Netherlands. In: A. Jamison et al. (Eds.), The Making of the New Environmental Consciousness — A Comparative Study of the Environmental Movements in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands: 121–184. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.Google Scholar
- Cramer, J. 2003. Learning about Corporate Social Responsibility — The Dutch Experience. Amsterdam: IOS press.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Economic Affairs. 2003. Ondernemingsmonitor Winter 2002–2003. The Hague: Ministry of Economic Affairs.Google Scholar
- SER. 2001. Corporate Social Responsibility — A Dutch Approach. Assen: Van Gorcum.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005