Discovering a New Concept of Authority
KeywordsCzech Republic Business Ethic Corporate Governance Business Practice Entrepreneurial Purpose
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bohata, M. 1996. Some Ethical Aspects of Transition and the Revival of Entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic. In: W. Gasparski & L. Ryan (Eds.), Human Actions in Business, Praxiology, Vol. 5. Transactions Publishers.Google Scholar
- Bohata, M. 1998. Some Implications of Voucher Privatization for Corporate Governance, Prague: Economic Papers 7.Google Scholar
- Bohata, M. 1999. Reforming Institutions in the Czech Economy. In: M. Bohata, & F. Turnovec (Eds.), Transtition, European Integration and Institutional Change. Prague: Conference proceedings, CERGE-EI: 281–293.Google Scholar
- Business Leaders Forum. 2004. Spolecenska odpovednost firem (Corporate Social Responsibility). Prague: Business Leaders Forum.Google Scholar
- Donors’ Forum. 1999. Sponzorstvi a darcovstvi ceskych podniku (Czech Corporate Sponsoring and Giving). Prague: Donors’ Forum.Google Scholar
- Mlcoch, L. 1997. Czech Privatization-Penalties for the Speed. A Criticism of Radical Liberalism. In: P. Koslowski (Ed.), Business Ethics in Central and Eastern Europe. Berlin: Springer.Google Scholar
- OECD. 1999. Principles of Corporate Governance. Paris: OECD.Google Scholar
- Securities Commission. 2004. Code for Listed Companies. Prague: Securities Commission.Google Scholar
- STEM Survey. 2004. Presented at the Conference “CSR-Necessity or Luxury”. Prague.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005