Entrepreneurship and business ideas in the embryonic market
KeywordsCash Flow Inflection Point Future Market Market Risk Mobile Telephone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Day George S, Schoenmaker Paul, Gunther Robert E: Wharton on Emerging Technologies. Wiley & Sons. N.Y. US. 2001.Google Scholar
- Drucker Peter F.: Innovation and Entrepreneurship — practice and principles. Butterworth, London. 1986 (1999).Google Scholar
- Drucker Peter F.: The Discipline of Innovation. Harvard Business Review, Nov–Dec 1998 p. 149–156.Google Scholar
- Grove Andy: Only the Paranoid Survive. HarperCollins. London. 1996.Google Scholar
- Herlau Henrik, Tetzschner Helge: Fra jobtager til jobmager. Samfundslitteratur. 1999.Google Scholar
- Herlau Henrik, Tetzschner Helge: The Cube Model: a Human Software for training and managing Entrepreneurship. 1994.Google Scholar
- Hunt Shelby D: A General Theory of Competition. Sage Publications Inc. Thousand Oaks. Cal. US. 2000.Google Scholar
- Huth Michael D. og Speh Thomas W: Business Marketing Management. Dryden Press. 1998.Google Scholar
- Kotler Philip: Principles of Marketing. Prentice-Hall N.J. 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005