Radioisotopes in Medicine
KeywordsPositron Emission Tomography Linear Energy Transfer Boron Neutron Capture Therapy Biological Effective Dose Beta Emitter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Chapter 7. Radioisotopes in Medicine
- 1.K. Bethge, G. Kraft, P. Kreisler, G. Walter: Medical Applications of Nuclear Physics. Springer 2004Google Scholar
- 2.Benefits Uses and Production of Isotopes, 2000 Update. Nuclear Energy Agency, OECD 2000Google Scholar
- 3.B. Coursey, R. Nath: Radionuclide therapy. Physics Today on the Web, http://www.aip.org/pt/apr00/coursey.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 4.International Society for Neutron Capture, http://www.jrc.nl/isnct/Google Scholar
- 5.C. Apostolidis, R. Carlos-Marquez, W. Janssens, R. Molinet, A. Ouadi: Cancer treatment using Bi-213 and Ac-225 in radioimmunotherapy. Nuclear News 29–33 (Dec. 2001). See also http://ituwebpage.fzk.de/alpha_immuno/index.htmGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg and European Communities 2005