Discrete ordinate method for radiation transport in multi-phase computer codes
KeywordsParticle Volume Fraction Molten Material Radiation Transport Beam Length Angle Interval
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Docherty P (6–10.9.1982) Prediction of gas emissivity for wide range of process conditions, Proc. of the 7th Heat Transfer Conference, Munich, Hemisphere Publ. Corp., Wash., vol 2 p 481–485Google Scholar
- 2.Fiveland WA (1988) Three-dimensional radiative heat transfer solutions by discrete-ordinates method, Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, vol 2 no 4 pp 309–316Google Scholar
- 4.Fletcher DF (1985) Assesment and development of the Bankoff and Han coarse mixing model, Culham Laboratory Report, CLM-R252Google Scholar
- 6.Kolev NI (October 3–8, 1999) Verification of IVA5 computer code for melt-water interaction analysis, Part 1: Single phase flow, Part 2: Two-phase flow, three-phase flow with cold and hot solid spheres, Part 3: Three-phase flow with dynamic fragmentation and coalescence, Part 4: Three-phase flow with dynamic fragmentation and coalescence-alumna experiments, Proc of the Ninth International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (NURETH-9), San Francisco, California,, Log. Nr. 315Google Scholar
- 7.Lanzenberger K (1997) Thermal radiation in multiphase flow-Application to the severe accident scenario of molten fuel coolant interaction (MFCI), Siemens AG, Power Generation (KWU), 1997 Karl Wirtz Prize for yang scientistsGoogle Scholar
- 8.Mathews KA, (1999) On the propagation of rays in discrete ordinates, Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol 132 pp 155–180Google Scholar
- 9.Siegel R and Howell JR (1996) Thermal radiation heat transfer, Third edition, Taylor& Francis, WashingtonGoogle Scholar
- 10.Steward FR and Kocaefe YS (17.–22.8.1986) Total emisivity and absoptivity for carbon dioxide, water vapor and their mixtures, Proc. 8th Heat Transfer Conf., San Francisco, Springer Berlin, vol 2 p 735–740Google Scholar
- 11.Vaeth L (Maerz 1995) Radiative heat transfer for the transient three-phase, three-component flow model IVA-KA, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, Internal report, INR-1914, PSF-3212Google Scholar
- 12.Zolotarev VM and Dyomin AV (1977) Optical constants of water on wide wavelength range 0.1 A to 1 m, Optics ans Spectroscopics, vol 43 no 2Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005