KeywordsHeat Flux Heat Transfer Coefficient Inert Component Stanton Number Local Evaporation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chan AMC (1984) Point on net vapor generation and its movement in transient horizontal flow boiling, Proc. of the 22th Nat. Heat Transfer Conference, Niagara Falls, New York, Dhir VK and Schrock VE (eds)Google Scholar
- 2.Dittus FW, Boelter LMK (1937) Heat transfer in automobile radiators of the tubular type, University of California Publications in Engineering, vol 2 no 13 p 443Google Scholar
- 3.Hughes ED, Paulsen MP, Agee LJ (Sept. 1981) A drift-flux model of two-phase flow for RETRAN. Nuclear Technology, vol 54 pp 410–420Google Scholar
- 4.Kolev NI (August 5–8, 1986) Transiente Zweiphasenstromung, Springer VerlagGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lellouche GS (1974) A model for predicting two-phase flow, BNL-18625Google Scholar
- 7.Saha P, Zuber N (1974) Proc. Int. Heat Transfer Conf. Tokyo, Paper 134.7Google Scholar
- 8.Thom IRS et. al. (1966) Boiling in subcooled water during up heated tubes or annuli. Proc. Instr. Mech. Engs., vol 180 3C pp 1965–1966Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005