Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsLinear Accelerator Total Body Irradiation Pediatric Oncology Brain Stem Glioma Cell Radiosensitivity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Byrne B (2000) Radiotherapy in Alexander MF, Fawcett JN, Runciman PJ (Eds) Nursing Practice: Hospital and Home 2nd Ed, Edinburgh, Churchill.Google Scholar
- Farah R & Weichselbaum RR (1994) Principles of radiation biology and radiation therapy, in Pochedly C (Ed) Neoplastic diseases of childhood Switzerland, Harwood Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- Hopkins M (1999) Administration of radiotherapy, in Gibson F & Evans M (Eds) Paediatric Oncology: Acute Nursing Care London, Whurr Publishers.Google Scholar
- Mandell LR, Kadota R, Freeman C, Douglass EC, Fontanesi J, Cohen ME, Kovnar E, Burger P, Sanford RA, Kepner J, Friedman H, Kun LE (1999) There is no role for hyperfractionated radiotherapy in the management of children with newly diagnosed diffuse intrinsic brainstem tumors: results of a Pediatric Oncology Group phase III trial comparing conventional vs. hyperfractionated radiotherapy International Journal of Radiation Oncology: Biology and Physics 43(5):947–94.Google Scholar
- McGuire Cullen P, Derrickson JD, Potter JA (2002) Radiation therapy, in Rasco Baggott C, Patterson Kelly K, Fochtman D, Foley GV Nursing care of children and adolescents with cancer Philadelphia, Saunders.Google Scholar
- Nieder C, Nestle U, Ketter R, Kolles H, Gentner SJ, Steudel WI, Schnabel K (1999) Hyperfractionated and accelerated-hyperfractionated radiotherapy for glioblastoma multiforma Radiation Oncology Investigations 7(1): 36–41.Google Scholar
- Swift P (2002) Novel techniques in the delivery of radiation in pediatric oncology Pediatric Clinics of North America 49(5): 1107–1129.Google Scholar
- Hockenberry-Eaton M., Kline N.E. (1998) Radiation therapy. In: Hockenberry-Eaton M.J. (ed) Essentials of pediatric oncology nursing: a core curriculum. Glenview, IL: Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses, pp 98–100.Google Scholar
- McGuire Cullen, P. Derrickson, J.D., Potter, J.A. (2002) Radiation therapy. In: Baggott C. R., Kelly K.P., Fochtman D., Foley G.V. (eds) Nursing care of the children and adolescents with cancer, 3rd edn. Philadelphia: Saunders, pp 116–132Google Scholar
- Tarbell N.J., Kooy H.M. (2002) General principles of radiation oncology. In: Pizzo P.A., Poplack D.G. (eds) Principles and practice of pediatric oncology, 4th edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, pp 369–380.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005