Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsFactor VIII Factor Viii Level Factor VIII Inhibitor Mild Hemophilia Ristocetin Cofactor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aventis Behring (2000). Dosing schedule for the treatment of bleeding episodes in von Willebrand disease. King of Prussia, PA: Aventis Behring.Google Scholar
- Barnes, C, Rudzki, Z. & Ekert, H. (2000). Induction of immune tolerance and suppression of anaphylaxis in a child with hemophilia B by simple plasmapheresis and antigen exposure. Hemophilia, 6, 693–695.Google Scholar
- Cordoni, A. (2000). Von Willebrand’s disease: Diagnosis and treatment. The American Journal of Nurse Practitioners, 4, 9–16.Google Scholar
- Jadhav, M. & Warrier, I. (2002). Anaphylaxis in patients with hemophilia. Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, 26 205–208.Google Scholar
- Lusher, J. (2002). Conference report: Highlights from the XXV International Congress of the World Federation of Hemophilia. Medscape General Medicine, 4, 14.Google Scholar
- Schneppenheim, R., Budde, U., Krey, S., Drewke, E., Bergman, F., Lechier, E., Oldenbrug, J. and Schwaab, R. (1996). Results of a screening for von Willebrand disease type 2N in patients with suspected haemophilia A or von Willebrand disease type 1. Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 76, 587–602.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005