Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsDisseminate Intravascular Coagulation Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Platelet Transfusion Glycogen Storage Disease Platelet Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buchanan GR (2000) ITP: How much treatment is enough? Contemporary Pediatrics 17(4):112–121Google Scholar
- Fernandes CJ (2003) Neonatal thrombocytopenia. www.uptodate. com (06/09/2003)Google Scholar
- Lanzowsky P (2000) Disorders in platelets. In: Manual of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, 3rd edn. San Diego: Academic Press, pp. 233–285Google Scholar
- Steuber CP (2003) Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in children. www.uptodate.com (06/09/2003)Google Scholar
- Hastings C (2002) Immune-mediated thrombocytopenia. In: The Children’s Hospital Oakland: Hematology/Oncology Handbook. St. Louis: Mosby, pp. 107–116Google Scholar
- Hastings C (2002) Non-immune-mediated thrombocytopenia. In: The Children’s Hospital Oakland: Hematology/Oncology Handbook. St. Louis: Mosby, pp. 117–118Google Scholar
- Landaw SA (2003) Approach to the child with thrombocytopenia. www.uptodate.com (06/09/2003)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005