Central Nervous System
Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsDiabetes Insipidus Childhood Cancer Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Cranial Irradiation Oncology Nurse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bin-Abbas B, Mawlawi H, Sakati N, Khafaja Y, Chaudhary MA, Al-Ashwal A (2001) Endocrine sequelae of childhood craniopharyngioma. Journal of Paediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism 14(7):869–874Google Scholar
- Broadbent V, Pritchard J (1997) Diabetes insipidus associated with Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Medical and Paediatric Oncology 28(4):289–293Google Scholar
- Davies B, Whitsett SF, Bruce A, McCarthy P (2002) A typology of fatigue in children with cancer. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing 1(1):12–21Google Scholar
- Hinds P, Hockenberry-Eaton M (2001) Developing a research program on fatigue in children and adolescents diagnosed with cancer. Journal of Paediatric Oncology Nursing 18(2):3–12Google Scholar
- Hockenberry-Eaton M, Hinds P, O’Neill J, Alcoser P, Bottomley S, Kline N, Euell K, Howard V, Gattuso J (1999) Developing a conceptual model for fatigue in children. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 3(1):5–11Google Scholar
- Hockenberry-Eaton M, Hinds P, Alcoser P, O’Neill J, Euell K, Howard V, Gattuso J, Taylor J (1998) Fatigue in children and adolescents with cancer. Journal of Paediatric Oncology Nursing 15(3):172–182Google Scholar
- Moore IM, Espy KA, Kaufmann P, Kramer J, Kaemingk K, Miketova P, Mollova N, Kaspar M, Pasvogel A, Schram K, Wara W, Hutter J, Matthay K (2000) Cognitive consequences and central nervous system injury following treatment for childhood leukemia. Seminars in Oncology Nursing 16(4):279–290PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Waber DP, Carpentieri SC, Klar N, Silverman LB, Schwenn M, Hurwitz CA, Mullenix PJ, Tarbell NJ, Sallan SE (2000) Cognitive sequelae in children treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia with dexamethasone or prednisone. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 22(3):206–213Google Scholar
- White AM (2001) Clinical applications of research on fatigue in children with cancer. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing 18(2 Suppl 1):1720Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005