Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsGraft Versus Host Disease Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Hepatic Venous Pressure Gradient Bone Marrow Trans Anthracycline Therapy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (2003) Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events, Version 3.0.DCTD, NCI, NIH, DHHS March 31, 2003. http://ctep.cancer.gov June 10Google Scholar
- Hrstkova H, Brazdova Z, Novotny J, Bajer M (2001) Nutrition and exercise in the lifestyle of long-term survivors of childhood cancer. Scripta Medica Facultatis Medicae Universitatis Bruensis Masarykianae 74(6):379–390Google Scholar
- Lanzkowsky, P (1999) Manual of Pediatric Hematology, 3rd edn. London, Academic PressGoogle Scholar
- Ortega JA, Donaldson SS, Ivy SP, Pappo A, Maurer HM (1997) Venoocclusive disease of the liver after chemotherapy with vincristine, actinomycin D and cyclophosphamide for the treatment of rhabdomyosarcoma. A report of the Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study Group, Children’s Cancer Group, the Pediatric Oncology Group, and the Pediatric Intergroup Statistical Centre Cancer 70(12):2435–2439Google Scholar
- Reiss U, Cowan M, McMillan A & Horn B, (2002) Hepatic venoocclusive disease in blood and bone marrow transplantation in children and young adults: incidence, risk factors and outcome in a cohort of 241 patients. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 24(9):746–750Google Scholar
- Richardson PG, Elias AD, Krishnan A, Wheeler C, Nath R, Hoppensteadt D, Kinchla NM, Neuberg D, Waller EK, Antin JH, Soiffer R, Vredenburgh J. Lill M. Woolfrey AE, Bearman SI, Iacobelli M, Fareed J, Guinan EC (1998) Treatment of severe veno-occlusive disease with defibrotide: compassionate use results in response without significant toxicity in high-risk population. Blood 92(3):737–744PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Trobaugh-Lotrarion A, Greffe B, Deterding R, Deutsch G, Quinones R (2003) Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease after autologous bone marrow transplant in a child with stage iv neuroblastoma: case report and literature review. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 25(5):405–409Google Scholar
- Vogelsang G B, Dalal J (2002) Hepatic venoocclusive disease in blood and bone marrow transplantation in children: incidence, risk factors and outcome. Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 24(9):706–709Google Scholar
- Evans M, Gibson F (1999) Paediatric Oncology: Acute Nursing Care. London, WhurrGoogle Scholar
- Lilleyman J, Hann I, Blanchette V, (2000) Pediatric Hematology, 2nd edn. Edinburgh, Churchill LivingstonGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005