Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsUric Acid Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Acute Renal Failure Calcium Phosphate Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Halton J, Atkinson SA, Bradley C, Dawson S, Barr RD (1993) Acute lymphoid leukemia. No evidence of consistent chemotherapy-induced intestinal malabsorption. American Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 15(3): 271–276Google Scholar
- Lampeter EF, McCann SR, Kolb H (1998) Transfer of insulindependent diabetes by bone marrow transplantation. Lancet 351: 568–569Google Scholar
- Morris JC, Holland JF (2000) Oncologic emergencies. In Bast RC Jr, Hellman S, Rosenberg SA (Eds) Holland Frei Cancer Medicine, 5th edn. Hamilton, Ontario: BC DeckerGoogle Scholar
- Picton SV, Eden OB, Rothwell NJ (1995) Metabolic rate, interleukin 6 and cachexia in children with malignancy. Medical Pediatric Oncology 5(249): (abstract 0–63)Google Scholar
- Ralston S (1987) Pathogenesis of humoral hypercalcemia of malignancy. Lancet ii: 1443–1445Google Scholar
- Reilly JJ, Odame I, McColl JH, McAllister PJ, Gibson BE, Wharton BA (1994) Does weight for height have prognostic significance in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia? American Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 16(3): 225–230Google Scholar
- Reilly JJ, Weir J, McColl JH, Gibson BE (1999) Prevalence of protein-energy malnutrition at diagnosis in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Journal Pediatric Gastroenterology Nutrition 29(2): 194–197Google Scholar
- Sklar CA, Mertens AC, Walter A, Mitchell D, Nesbit ME, O’Leary M, Hutchinson R, Meadows AT, Robison LL (2000) Changes in body mass index and prevalence of overweight in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: role of cranial irradiation. Medical and Pediatric Oncology 35(2): 91–95PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Skolin I, Hernell O, Whalin Y B (2001) Energy and nutrient intake and nutritional status of children with malignant disease during chemotherapy after the introduction of new mealtime routines. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 15(1): 82–91Google Scholar
- Teinturier C, Tournade MF, Caillat-Zucman S, Boitard C, Amoura Z, Bougneres PF, Timsit J (1995) Diabetes mellitus after abdominal radiation therapy. Lancet 346: 633–634Google Scholar
- Traggiai C, Stanhope R, Nussey S, Leiper AD (2003) Diabetes mellitus after bone marrow transplantation during childhood. Medical Pediatric Oncology 40(2): 128–129Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005