Surgical Approaches to Childhood Cancer
Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO, volume 22)
KeywordsPediatric Oncology Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Patient Childhood Malignancy Anterior Mediastinal Mass Vascular Access Device
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bagnall-Reeb H., Perry, S. (2002) Surgery. In Rasco Baggott, C., Patterson Kelly, K., Fochtman, D., Foley, G.V. (eds) In Nursing Care of Children and Adolescents with Cancer (3rd edn, pp. 91–115). Philadelphia: SaundersGoogle Scholar
- Leonard, M. (2002) Diagnostic evaluations and staging procedures. In Rasco Baggott, C., Patterson Kelly, K., Fochtman, D., Foley, G.V. (eds) In Nursing Care of Children and Adolescents with Cancer (3rd edn, pp. 66–89) Philadelphia: SaundersGoogle Scholar
- Nichols, R. (2000) Guidelines for prevention of surgical site infection. Bulletin of American College of Surgeons 85:23–29Google Scholar
- O’Grady, N.P., Alexander, M., Patchen Dellinger, E., Gerberding, J.L., Heard, S.O., Maki, D.G., Masur, H., McCormick, R.D., Mermel, L.A., Pearson, M.L., Raad, I.I., Randolph, A., Weinstein, R.A. (2002) Guidelines for the prevention of intravascular catheter-related infections. Pediatrics 110:1–24Google Scholar
- Rubie, H., Plantaz, D., Coze, C., et al. (2001) Localized and unresectable neuroblastoma in infants: Excellent outcome with primary chemotherapy. Medical Pediatric Oncology 36:247–250Google Scholar
- Shamberger, R.C., Jaksic, T., Ziegler, M.M. (2002). General Principles of Surgery. In Pizzo P.A., Poplack D.G. (eds) In Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology (4th edn., pp. 351–367). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & WilkinsGoogle Scholar
- Wilimas, J.A., Hudson, M., Rao, B., Luo, X., Lott, L. Kaste, S.C. (1998) Late vascular occlusion of central lines in pediatric malignancies. Pediatrics 101:E7Google Scholar
- Andrassy, R.J. (2002) Advances in the surgical management of sarcomas in children. The American Journal of Surgery 184:484–491Google Scholar
- Miller, S.D., Andrassy, R.J. (2003) Complications in pediatric surgical oncology. Journal of the American College of Surgeons 19:832–837Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005