Hungary: An Umbrella Plan for the Regions
Part of the Central and Eastern European Development Studies (CEEDES) book series (CEEDES)
KeywordsSpatial Development Foreign Capital Heavy Industry Industrial Restructuring International Programme Financing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hungarian Government (2001) Széchenyi Plan, Government ResolutionGoogle Scholar
- Hungarian Parliament (1998) National Spatial Development Strategy, Parliamentary Resolution No. 35/1998 (III.20.), BudapestGoogle Scholar
- National Spatial Plan (2001) Draft act to be presented before the ParliamentGoogle Scholar
- Processes of Regional Change (2001) Report on the implementation of the National Spatial Development Strategy, BudapestGoogle Scholar
- Yearbooks of the National Statistical OfficeGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005