Where Are the Smarts Located in a Smart Business Network?
KeywordsSupply Chain Business Process Single Link Virtual Organization Bullwhip Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barabasi, A. L. (2002). Linked: The New Science of Networks, Perseus.Google Scholar
- Braha D., Y. Bar-Yam, (2004). “The Topology of Large-Scale Engineering Problem-Solving Networks”, Physical Review E., Vol. 69, 016113.Google Scholar
- Fine, C.H. (1998). Clock Speed: Winning Industry Control in the Age of Temporary Advantage, Perseus Books, Massachusetts-New York.Google Scholar
- Goldman, S.L., R.N. Nagel, and K. Preiss, (1995). Agile Competitors and Virtual Organizations: Strategies for Enriching the Customer, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
- Kaufman S. A. (1993). The Origins of Order: Self Organization and Selection in Evolution, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Lee, H. L., V. Padmanabhan, and S. Whang, (1997). “The Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains”, Sloan Management Review, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 93–102.Google Scholar
- Pau L-F, P.H.M. Vervest, (2004). “Embedding Business Logic Inside Communication Networks: A Network-Based Business Process Management”, paper presented at the Smart Business Networks Science Seminar, The Vanenburg, The Netherlands, 26–28 May 2004. See this book.Google Scholar
- Preiss, K, R.N. Nagel, and S.L. Goldman S, (1996). Cooperate to Compete: Building Agile Business Relationships, Van Nostrand Reinhold.Google Scholar
- Shunk, D., J. Ames, S. Moehring, T. Brumett, and B. Ward, (1998). “Establishing the Enterprise Integration Logical Progression: Technology and Culture”, Agility and Global Competition, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 23–36.Google Scholar
- Simon, H.A. (1981). The Sciences of the Artificial, MIT Press, Cambridge, Second Edition.Google Scholar
- Stewart, T.A. (2001). The Wealth of Knowledge, Doubleday.Google Scholar
- Van Asseldonk, T.G.M. (1998). Mass Individualization, Ph.D thesis, Catholic University Brabant.Google Scholar
- Vekstein, D., K. Preiss, (2002). “The Effect of Time Delays in Make-To-Order Information on the Dynamics of Supply Chains”, International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management.Google Scholar
- Weizenbaum, J. (1977). Computer Power and Human Reason; From Judgment to Calculation, W.H. Freeman & Company.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005