The Cordys Panel — Science Meets Business
KeywordsBusiness Process Service Orient Architecture Business Network Business Process Model Composite Application
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abrams C., February 2004, Gartner, Article Top View, AV-22-1413, “Service-Oriented Business Applications Break Down Barriers”Google Scholar
- Bloomberg J., June 2004, ZapThink, Presentation, ZTP-0154 “Why Should You Care About SOA?”Google Scholar
- McCoy D. W., and Y.V. Natis, April 2003, Gartner, Letter from the Editor, LE-19-7652, “Service-Oriented Architecture: Mainstream Straight Ahead”Google Scholar
- Pezzini M., October 2003, Article Top View, AV-21-1772, “Composite Applications Head Toward the Mainstream”Google Scholar
- Pezzini M., October 2003, Tutorials, TU-20-9595, “Composite Applications Help Turn Legacies into Assets”Google Scholar
- Schulte R., December 2003, Gartner, Research Note, Strategic Planning, SPA-21-7617, “Predicts 2004: Enterprise Service Buses Are Taking Off”Google Scholar
- Shapiro C. S. and Varian H. R. (1998). Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy, Harvard Business School Publishing.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005