What Is SMART about Credit Card Payments?
KeywordsSupply Chain Business Process Credit Card Business Process Management Business Rule
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Evans, D.S., R. Schmalensee, (1999). Paying with Plastic: The Digital Revolution in Buying and Borrowing. MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
- Howard, S, Fingar R., (2003). Business Process Management (BPM): The Third Wave, Meghan-Kiffer Press.Google Scholar
- Killen and Associates, (2002). “Optimizing the Financial Supply Chain (FSC): How CFOS of Global Enterprises are Succeeding by Substituting Information for Working Capital”, (April), accessed from www.killen.com/whitepapers/index.html.Google Scholar
- Kreber, H., (2003). “Fulfilling the Web Services Promise”, Communications of the ACM, (June), Vol. 46, No. 6.Google Scholar
- Mandell, L. (1990). The Credit Card Industry: A History. Twayne Publishers, Boston.Google Scholar
- Miller, G. (2003). “.NET vs. J2EE”, Communications of the ACM, (June), Vol. 46, No. 6.Google Scholar
- Office of Fair Trade (1994). Connected Lender Liability-A Review by the Director General of Fair Trading of Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, OFT 097 (March).Google Scholar
- O’Mahony D, M. Peirce, and H. Tewari H, (2001). Electronic Payment Systems for E-commerce, 2nd ed., Artech House, Norwood, Mass.Google Scholar
- Visa International and MasterCard (1997). Secure Electronic Transactions 1.0 Specifications Vol. 1 Business Guide. (Visa International), Purchase, NJ.Google Scholar
- Visa USA (2004). “A Legacy of Payment-Anytime, Anywhere, Anyway”, (March), accessed from http://usa.visa.com/personal/about_visa/who/ who_we_are_history.html.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005