What Is SMART about Credit Card Payments?
KeywordsSupply Chain Business Process Credit Card Business Process Management Business Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Evans, D.S., R. Schmalensee, (1999). Paying with Plastic: The Digital Revolution in Buying and Borrowing. MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
- Howard, S, Fingar R., (2003). Business Process Management (BPM): The Third Wave, Meghan-Kiffer Press.Google Scholar
- Killen and Associates, (2002). “Optimizing the Financial Supply Chain (FSC): How CFOS of Global Enterprises are Succeeding by Substituting Information for Working Capital”, (April), accessed from www.killen.com/whitepapers/index.html.Google Scholar
- Kreber, H., (2003). “Fulfilling the Web Services Promise”, Communications of the ACM, (June), Vol. 46, No. 6.Google Scholar
- Mandell, L. (1990). The Credit Card Industry: A History. Twayne Publishers, Boston.Google Scholar
- Miller, G. (2003). “.NET vs. J2EE”, Communications of the ACM, (June), Vol. 46, No. 6.Google Scholar
- Office of Fair Trade (1994). Connected Lender Liability-A Review by the Director General of Fair Trading of Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, OFT 097 (March).Google Scholar
- O’Mahony D, M. Peirce, and H. Tewari H, (2001). Electronic Payment Systems for E-commerce, 2nd ed., Artech House, Norwood, Mass.Google Scholar
- Visa International and MasterCard (1997). Secure Electronic Transactions 1.0 Specifications Vol. 1 Business Guide. (Visa International), Purchase, NJ.Google Scholar
- Visa USA (2004). “A Legacy of Payment-Anytime, Anywhere, Anyway”, (March), accessed from http://usa.visa.com/personal/about_visa/who/ who_we_are_history.html.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005