Supply and Demand Driven Coordination in Smart Business Networks
KeywordsMarket Orientation Network Member Strategic Management Journal Business Network Business Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blok, J., S. Hageraats, E. van Heck, and S. van de Velde, (2003). Flourishing Ecommerce? Key Success Factors for E-commerce in the Dutch Floricultural Sector, KLICT report, (October).Google Scholar
- Christensen, C.M. (1997). The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, Harvard Business School Press, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
- Kambil, A., E. Heck, (2002). Making Markets: How Firms Can Design and Profit from Online Auctions and Exchanges, Harvard Business School Press, Mass..Google Scholar
- Kambil, A., P.F. Nunes, and D.D. Wilson, (1999). “Transforming the Marketspace with All-in-one Markets”, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 3 (4), pp. 11–28.Google Scholar
- Lee, H.L., V. Padmanabhan, and S. Whang, (1997). “The Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains”, Sloan Management Review, 38(3), pp. 93–102.Google Scholar
- Leijdekkers, B. (2001). Omgekeerde Elektronische Veilingen in Vraaggestuurde Ketens, MSc. Thesis, Erasmus University Rotterdam, (May), (in Dutch).Google Scholar
- Lorenzoni, G., C. Badenfuller, (1995). “Creating a Strategic Center to Manage a Web of Partners“, California Management Review, 37(3), pp. 146–163.Google Scholar
- Sanchez, R., J.T. Mahoney, (1996). “Modularity, Flexibility, and Knowledge Management in Product and Organization Design”, Strategic Management Journal, 17, pp. 63–76.Google Scholar
- Van Fenema, P.C., O.R. Koppius, (2003). “Repertoires of the Strategy Process”, working paper, Rotterdam School of Management, Rotterdam.Google Scholar
- Van Heck, E. (2004). “Innovative Electronic Reverse Auctions in Demand Chains: Prototype and Experiments in the Fruit Industry”, in: Hendrikse, G., Restructuring Agricultural Cooperatives, Rotterdam School of Management, pp. 29–50.Google Scholar
- Weick, K. E. (1979). The Social Psychology of Organizing, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass..Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005