Designing Intelligent Service Supply Networks
KeywordsService Level Agreement Supply Network Asset Management Service Design Supply Risk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lee, H. L. (2000). “Creating Value Through Supply Chain Integration”, Supply Chain Management Review.Google Scholar
- March, J. G. (1991). “Exploration and Exploitation in Organizational Learning”, Organization Science, 2(1), pp. 71–87.Google Scholar
- Rai, A., A. Bush, and A. Tiwana, (2002). Adaptive Planning and Distribution, SAP Sponsored Thought Leadership Forum on Adaptive Supply Chain Networks: 1–15.Google Scholar
- Rai, A., V. Sambamurthy, (2002). Adaptive Distribution Networks, SAP Sponsored Thought Leadership Forum on Adaptive Supply Chain Networks:1–15.Google Scholar
- Ravichandran, T., A. Rai, (2000). “Quality Management in Systems Development: An Organizational Systems Perspective”, MIS Quarterly, 24(3), pp. 381–415.Google Scholar
- Sambamurthy, V., A. Bharadwaj, et al. (2003). “Shaping Agility Through Digital Options: Reconceptualizing the Role of Information Technology in Contemporary Firms”, MIS Quarterly, 27(2), pp. 237–264.Google Scholar
- Seidmann, A., A. Sundararajan, (1997). Building and Sustaining Interorganizational Information Sharing Relationships: The Competitive Impact of Interfacing Supply Chain Operations with Marketing Strategy, International Conference on Information Systems, Atlanta, GA..Google Scholar
- Simchi-Levi D., P. Kaminsky, et al. (2000). Designing and Managing the Supply Chain: Concepts, Strategies, and Case Studies, Irwin/McGraw-Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Simon, H. (1981). The Sciences of the Artificial, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005