Node to Network: Partnerships in the Second-Hand Book Trade
KeywordsExport Market Business Network Cost Price Indexing Service Bibliographical Record
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chatterjee, P. (2002). “Interfirm Alliances in Online Retailing”, Journal of Business Research, (5752), pp. 1–10.Google Scholar
- De Man, A., M. Stienstra, and H. Volberda, (2002). “E-Partnering Moving Bricks and Mortar Online”, European Management Journal, 20(4), pp. 329–339.Google Scholar
- Fellenstein, C., R. Wood, (1999). E-commerce, Global E-business, and Esocieties, Prentice-Hall, Inc.Google Scholar
- Hoffman, W., R. Schlosser, (2001). “Success Factors of Strategic Alliances in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises-An Empirical Survey”, Long Range Planning, 34(3), pp. 357–381.Google Scholar
- McGloin, E., C. Grant, (1998). “Supporting Partnership Sourcing in Northern Ireland Through Advanced Technology”, Technovation, 18(2), pp. 91–99.Google Scholar
- Rahman, S. M., M. S. Raisinghani, (2000). Electronic Commerce: Opportunities and Challenges. Idea Group Publishing.Google Scholar
- Rayport, J.F., J.J. Sviokla, (1994). “Managing in the Marketspace”, Harvard Business Review, 72(6), pp. 141–150.Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin · Heidelberg 2005