Invasive Breast Cancer
KeywordsBreast Cancer Ductal Carcinoma Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Lobular Carcinoma Lobular Invasive Carcinoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Andersson I (1981) Radiographic screening for breast carcinoma. Acta Radiol Diagn 22:227Google Scholar
- 3.Linell F, Ljungberg O (1984) Atlas of breast pathology. Copenhagen, MunksgaardGoogle Scholar
- 5.Nielsen N, Poulson H (1985) Relation between mammographic findings and hormonal receptor content in breast cancer. AJR Am J Roentolgenol 145:501Google Scholar
- 7.Foote FW, Stewart FW (1946) A histologic classification of carcinoma of the breast. Surgery 19:74–99Google Scholar
- 8.World Health Organization (1981) Histological typing of breast tumours. 2nd edn. International histological classification of tumours. No. 2. GenevaGoogle Scholar
- 9.Holland R, Connolly JL, Galman R, Mravunac M, Henriks J HCL, Verbeck ALM, Schmitt SJ, Silver B, Boyages J, Harris JR (1990) The presence of an extensive intraductal component following a limited excision correlates with prominent residual disease in the remainder of the breast. J Clin Oncol 8:113–118PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 13.Linell F, Rank F (1989) Breast cancer. Dialogos, LundGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005