The Process Interchange Format
Part of the International Handbooks on Information Systems book series (INFOSYS)
KeywordsParent Class Business Process Process Description Attribute Description Class Hierarchy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Chn95]Chan, F. Y. 1995 The Round Trip Problem: A Solution for the Process Handbook. Unpublished Master’s Thesis. MIT Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, May 1995.Google Scholar
- [GF92]Genesereth, M. & Fikes, R. (1992). Knowledge Interchange Format v.3 Reference Manual. Available as a postscript file via anonymous ftp from www-ksl.stanford.edu:/pub/knowledge-sharing/papers/kif.ps.Google Scholar
- [MCLP93]Malone, T., K. Crowston, J. Lee, & B. Pentland (1993) Tools for Inventing Organizations: Toward A Handbook of Organizational Processes. Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Enabling Technologies Infrastructure for Collaborative, IEEE Computer Society PressGoogle Scholar
- [NFFGPSS91]Neches, R., Fikes, R., Finin, T., Gruber, T., Patil, R. Senator, T., & Swartout, W. R. (1991). Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing. AI Magazine, 12(3), 36–56.Google Scholar
- [Ste90]Steele, G. (1990). Common Lisp: The Language. Second edition. Digital Press.Google Scholar
- [Tat95]Tate A, (1995) Characterizing Plans as a Set of Constraints-the ‹I-NOVA› Model-a Framework for Comparative Analysis. ACM SIGART Bulletin, Special Issue on “Evaluation of Plans, Planners, and Planning Agents”, Vol. 6 No. 1, January 1995. Available as a postscript file via ftp://ftp.aiai.ed.ac.uk/pub/documents/1995/95-sigart-inova.psGoogle Scholar
- [UKMZ95]Uschold, M., M. King, S. Moralee, and Y. Zorgios (1995) The Enterprise Ontology. Available via WWW URL http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~entprise/enterprise/ontology.htmlGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998