New Directions in the Evaluation and Presentation of Clinical Research in Lung Cancer
Part of the Medical Radiology Radiation Oncology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsLung Cancer Small Cell Lung Cancer Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation Lung Cancer Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cochrane AL (1972) Effectiveness and efficiency. Random reflections on health services. Nuffield Provincial Hospitals Trust, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Hardin G (1968) The tragedy of the commons. Science 162:1243–1248Google Scholar
- Mulrow CD, Oxman AD (eds) Cochrane Collaboration Handbook [updated 9 December 1996]. Available in The Cochrane Library [database on disk and CDROM]. The Cochrane Collaboration; Issue 1. Oxford: Update Software; 1997. Updated quarterlyGoogle Scholar
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group (2003). Chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library, Issue 4. Wiley, Chichester, UKGoogle Scholar
- PORT Meta-analysis Trialists Group (2003). Postoperative radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library, Issue 4. Wiley, Chichester, UKGoogle Scholar
- Stewart BW. Kleihues P (eds) (2003) World Cancer Report. WHO, International Agency for Research on Cancer, LyonGoogle Scholar
- The Cochrane Collaboration Lung Cancer Group website: http://www.cochrane.es/LCGGoogle Scholar
- The Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation Overview Collaborative Group (2003) Cranial irradiation for preventing brain metastases of small cell lung cancer in patients in complete remission (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library, Issue 4. Wiley, Chichester, UKGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005