Translational Research in Radiation Oncology of Lung Cancer
Part of the Medical Radiology Radiation Oncology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsClin Oncol Radiat Oncol Biol Phys Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Interstitial Pneumonitis Radiation Pneumonitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barcelloss-Hoff M-H (1998) How do tissues respond to damage at the cellular level? The role of cytokines in irradiated tissues. Radiat Res 150:109–120Google Scholar
- Brodin O, Wagenius G, Helsing M (2000) Daily paclitaxel (P) and radiotherapy (RT) in patients (PTS) with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). A phase I study. [abstract 2022]. In: Program/proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 36th annual meeting, New Orleans. ASCO, Virginia, p 516aGoogle Scholar
- Curran WJ Jr, Scott C, Langer C, et al. (2000) Phase III comparison of sequential vs. concurrent chemoradiation for PTS with unresected stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): initial report of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) 9410. Proc ASCO 19:484a abstr 1891Google Scholar
- Dillman RO, Seagren SL, Propert KJ, et al. (1990) A randomized trial of induction chemotherapy plus high dose radiation versus radiation alone in stage III non-small cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 323:940–945Google Scholar
- Havemann K, Wolf M, George C, et al. (1995) Paclitaxel and simultaneous radiation in the treatment of stage III A/B non-small cell lung cancer. Semin Oncol 22:19–22Google Scholar
- Lau DH, Ryu JK, Gandara DR, et al. (1997) Twice weekly paclitaxel and radiation for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer. Semin Oncol 24(suppl 12):106–109Google Scholar
- Million RR, Cassisi NJ, Mancuso AA, et al (1994). Chapter 6: Management of the neck for squamous cell carcinoma. In: Million RR, Cassisi NJ (eds) Management of head and neck cancer, a multidisciplinary approach, 2nd edn. Lippincott, Philadelphia, pp 75–142Google Scholar
- Rosenthal DI, Algazy K, Dowell J, et al. (2000) Seven-week continuous infusion paclitaxel concurrent with radiation therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a phase I study [abstract 2164]. In: Program/proceedings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 36th annual meeting, New Orleans. ASCO, Virginia, p 549aGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005