Part of the Medical Radiology Radiation Oncology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsBrain Metastasis Small Cell Lung Cancer Radiat Oncol Biol Phys Boron Neutron Capture Therapy Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Akassoglou K, Bauer J, Kassiotis G, Pasparakis M, Lassmann H, Kollias G, Probert L (1998) Oligodendrocyte apoptosis and primary demyelination by local TNF/p55TNF receptor signaling in the central nervous system of transgenic mice: models for multiple sclerosis with primary oligodendrogliopathy. Am J Pathol 153:801–813PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Calvo W, Hopewell JW, Reinhold HS, Yeung TK (1988) Time-and dose-related changes in the white matter of the rat brain after single doses of X-rays. Br J Biol 61:1043–1052Google Scholar
- Herbst RS, Madden TL, Tran HT, Meyers CA, Khuri FR, Newman RA, Crane EA, Fossella FV, Dordal M, Goodin T, Hong WK (2002) Safety and pharmacokinetic effects of TNP-470, an angiogenesis inhibitor, combined with paclitaxel in patients with solid tumors. J Clin Oncol 20:4440–4447CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Johnson BE, Patronas N, Hayes W, Grayson J, Becker B, Gnepp D, Rowland J, Anderson A, Glatstein E, Ihde DC (1990) Neurologic, computed cranial tomographic, and magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities in patients with small-cell lung cancer: further follow-up of 6-to 13-year survivors. J Clin Oncol 8:48–56PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Klein M, Heimans JJ, Aaronson NK, van der Ploeg HM, Grit J, Muller M, Postma TJ, Jolles J, Slotman BJ, Struikmans H, Taphoorn MJ (2002) Effect of radiotherapy and other treatment-related factors on mid-term to long-term cognitive sequelae in low-grade gliomas: a comparative study. Lancet 360:1361–1368CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Komaki R, Meyers CA, Shin DM, Garden AS, Byrne K, Nickens JA, Cox JD (1995) Evaluation of cognitive function in patients with limited small cell lung cancer prior to and shortly following prophylactic cranial irradiation. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 33:179–182Google Scholar
- Nieder C, Andratschke N, Price RE, Rivera B, Ang KK (2002) Prevention of late radiation-induced CNS injury by growth factor treatment: evidence for a complex dose-effect relationship (Abstract). Radiother Oncol 64Suppl.1:S191Google Scholar
- Noble M, Mayer-Proeschel M (1996) On the track of cell survival pharmaceuticals in the oligodendrocyte type-2 astrocyte lineage. Persp Dev Neurobiol 3:121–131Google Scholar
- Stuschke M, Eberhardt W, Pottgen C, Stamatis G, Stuben G, Menker H, Muller RD, Budach V, Seeber S, Sack H (1999) Prophylactic cranial irradiation in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer after multimodality treatment: long-term follow-up and investigations of late neuropsychologic effects. J Clin Oncol 17:2700–2709PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Van der Kogel AJ (1986) Radiation-induced damage in the central nervous system: an interpretation of target cell responses. Br J Cancer 53(Suppl. 7):207–217Google Scholar
- Yao DL, Liu X, Hudson LD, Webster HD (1995) Insulin-like growth factor I treatment reduces demyelination and up-regulates gene expression of myelin-related proteins in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92:619–6194Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005