Normal and Abnormal Appearance of Nose and Paranasal Sinuses After Microendoscopic Surgery, Open Surgery, and Radiation Therapy
Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
KeywordsParanasal Sinus Maxillary Sinus Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Sphenoid Sinus Frontal Sinus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Harrison MJ, Wolfe DE, Lau TS et al (1991) Radiation-induced meningiomas: experience at the Mount Sinai Hospital and review of the literature. J Neurosurg 75:564–574Google Scholar
- Kennedy DW (1992) Prognostic factors, outcomes and staging in ethmoid sinus surgery. Laryngoscope 102:1–18Google Scholar
- Piazzalunga B, Moraschi Y, Ghirardi C et al (2004) Enhancement pattern of recurrent head and neck neoplasms: dynamic MR measurement. Eur Radiol 14:191Google Scholar
- Rejab E, Said H, Saim L et al (1991) Sphenoid sinus mucocoele: a possible late complication of radiotherapy to the head and neck. J Laryngol Otol 105:959–960Google Scholar
- Rouviere P, Peynegre R (2000) Recurrence of polyposis: risk factors, prevention, treatment and follow-up. In: Stamm AC, Draf W (eds) Micro-endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses and the skull base. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp 286–307Google Scholar
- Schick B, Steigerwald C, el Rahman el Tahan A, Draf W (2001) The role of endonasal surgery in the management of frontoethmoidal osteomas. Rhinology 39:667–670Google Scholar
- Stamm AC (2000) Complications of micro-endoscopic sinus surgery. In: Stamm AC, Draf W (eds) Micro-endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses and the skull base. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp 581–593Google Scholar
- Tomenzoli D, Castelnuovo P, Pagella F et al (2004) Different endoscopic surgical strategies in the management of inverted papilloma of the sinonasal tract: experience on 47 cases. Laryngoscope (in press)Google Scholar
- Valk PE, Dillon WP (1991) Radiation injury of the brain. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 12:45–62Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005