Pathology of Peripheral Neuroblastic Tumors
Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO)
KeywordsSchwann Cell Mitotic Rate Neuroblastoma Tumor Neuroblastic Tumor Unfavorable Histology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brodeur GM, Maris JM (2002) Neuroblastoma. In: Pizzo PA, Poplack DG (eds) Principles and practice of pediatric oncology. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, pp 895–938Google Scholar
- Dehner LP (1988) Classic neuroblastoma: histopathologic grading as a prognostic indicator: the Shimada system and its progenitors. Am J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 10:143–154Google Scholar
- Goto S, Umehara S, Gebing RB, Stram DO, Brodeur GM, Seeger RC et al. (2001) Histopathology (International Neuroblastoma Pathology Classification) and MYCN status in patients with peripheral neuroblastic tumors. A report from the Children's Cancer Group. Cancer 92:2699–2708CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Joshi VV, Rao PV, Canter AB, Altshuler G, Shuster JJ, Castleberry RP (1996) Modified histologic grading of neuroblastoma by replacement of mitotic rate with mitosis karyprrhexis index: a clinicopathologic study of 223 cases from the Pediatric Oncology Group. Cancer 77:1582–1588CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Landau M (1911) Verhandlungen des Internationalen Pathologischen Kongresses, TurinGoogle Scholar
- Wahl HR (1914) Neuroblastomata; with a study of a case illustrating the three types that arise from the sympathetic system. J Med Res 30:205–260Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005