Molecular and Developmental Biology of Neuroblastoma
Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO)
KeywordsBone Morphogenetic Protein Notch Signaling Neural Crest Cell Sympathetic Neuron Neuroblastoma Cell Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Azar CG, Scavarda NJ, Reynolds P, Brodeur GM (1990) Multiple defects of the nerve growth factor receptor in human neuroblastomas. Cell Growth Differ 1:421–428Google Scholar
- Ball DW (2004) Achaete-scute homolog-1 and Notch in lung neuroendocrine development and cancer. Cancer Lett 159–169Google Scholar
- Ernsberger U (2000) Evidence for an evolutionary conserved role of bone morphogenetic protein growth factors and phox2 transcription factors during noradrenergic differentiation of sympathetic neurons. Induction of a putative synexpression group of neurotransmitter-synthesizing enzymes. Eur J Biochem 267:6976–6981CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Hamano S, Ohira M, Isogai E, Nakada K, Nakagawara A (2004) Identification of novel human neuronal leucine-rich repeat (hNLRR) family genes and inverse association of expression of Nbla10449/hNLRR-1 and Nbla10677/hNLRR-3 with the prognosis of primary neuroblastomas. Int J Oncol 24:1457–1466PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Nakagawara A (2004) Neural crest development and neuroblastoma: the genetic and biological link. In: Aloe L, Calza L (eds) NGF and related molecules in health and disease. Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp 233–242Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005