Management of Neurologic Complications
Part of the Pediatric Oncology book series (PEDIATRICO)
KeywordsBrain Metastasis Spinal Cord Compression Central Nervous System Metastasis Central Nervous System Relapse Pediatric Oncology Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheung IY, Cheung NKV (2001) Quantitation of marrow disease in neuroblastoma by real-time reverse transcription-PCR. Clin Can Res 7:1698–1705Google Scholar
- DuBois SG, Kalika Y, Lukens JN et al. (1999) Metastatic sites in stage IV and IVS neuroblastoma correlate with age, tumor biology, and survival. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 21:181–189Google Scholar
- Everson TC, Cole WH (1956) Spontaneous regression of neuroblastoma. In: Everson TC, Cole WH (eds) Spontaneous regression of cancer. Saunders, PhiladephiaGoogle Scholar
- Gutierrez FA, Oi S, McLone DG (1983) Intraspinal tumors in children: clinical review, surgical results and follow-up in 51 cases. Concepts Pediatr Neurosurg 4:291–405Google Scholar
- Posner JB (1995) Neurologic complications of cancer. Davis, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Pranzatelli MR (2000) Friendly fire. Discover April:35–36Google Scholar
- Rohrlich P, Hartmann O, Couanet D et al. (1989) Localisations neuro-meninges metastaques secondaires dans les neuroblastomes de l'enfant. Arch Fr Pediatric 46:5–10Google Scholar
- Tate ED, Pranzatelli MR, Huang Y et al. (1994) An innovative approach to the problem of sedating children with opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome: effects of myoclonus and CSF monoamine metabolites. Ann Neurol 36:543–544Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005