Random Number Generators
Part of the Springer Series in Information Sciences book series (SSINF, volume 7)
KeywordsRandom Number Generator Secret Message Period Length Pseudorandom Sequence Gaussian Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 27.1F. J. MacWilliams, N. J. A. Sloane: The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes (North-Holland, Amsterdam 1978)Google Scholar
- 27.2G. Hoffmann de Visme: Binary Sequence (The English University Press, London 1971)Google Scholar
- 27.3S. W. Golomb: Shift Register Sequences (Holden-Day, San Francisco 1967)Google Scholar
- 27.4D. E. Knuth: The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 2, Seminumerical Algorithms (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA 1969)Google Scholar
- 27.5E. N. Gilbert: Unpublished notes (1953)Google Scholar
- 27.6T. Herlestan: “On the Complexity of Functions of Linear Shift Register Sequences,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Information Theory (IEEE, New York 1982) p. 166Google Scholar
- 27.7H. J. Baker, F. C. Piper: Communications security, a survey of cryptography. IEE Proc. A129, No. 6, 357–376 (1982)Google Scholar
- 27.10N. J. A. Sloane: “Encrypting by Random Rotations,” in [Ref. 27.11]Proc. Workshop, Burg Feuerstein, March 29–April 2, 1982, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 149 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1983) pp. 71–128Google Scholar
- 27.11T. Beth (ed.): Cryptography, Proc. Workshop, Burg Feuerstein, March 29–April 2, 1982, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 149 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1983)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006