Part of the Springer Series in Information Sciences book series (SSINF, volume 7)
KeywordsDiscrete Fourier Transform Radiation Pattern Primitive Root Quadratic Residue Index Array
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 15.1G. H. Hardy, E.M. Wright: An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, 5th ed., Sect. 6.5-7 (Clarendon, Oxford 1984)Google Scholar
- 15.3M. Born, E. Wolf: Principles of Optics (Pergamon, Oxford 1970)Google Scholar
- 15.5M. R. Schroeder: Constant-amplitude antenna arrays with beam patterns whose lobes have equal magnitudes. Archiv für Elektronik und Übertragungstechnik (Electronics and Communication) 34, 165–168 (1980)Google Scholar
- 15.9R. M. Lerner: Signals having good Correlation Functions. Western Electronic Show and Convention, San Francisco, August 1961. Paper 9/3Google Scholar
- 15.11M. R. Schroeder: Acustica 81, 364 (1995)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006