Scenarios for Future Development of the Mountain Birch Ecosystem
Part of the Ecological Studies book series (ECOLSTUD, volume 180)
KeywordsCoarse Scale Birch Forest Intrinsic Dynamic Reindeer Herding Mountain Birch Forest
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aikio MS, Müller-Wille L (2002) Living at the timberline-the Sámi and the mountain birch forests in northernmost Europe. Finn For Res Inst Res Pap 862:40–56Google Scholar
- Bleken E, Mysterud I, Mysterud I (2003) Forest fire and environmental management: a technical report on forest fire as an ecological factor. Contracted report. Directorate for Fire and Explosion Prevention and Department of Biology, University of OsloGoogle Scholar
- Franklin J, Woodcock CE (1997) Multiscale vegetation data for the mountains of southern California: spatial and categorical resolution. In: Quattrochi DA, Goodchild MF (eds) Scale in remote sensing and GIS. Lewis, Boca Raton, pp 141–168Google Scholar
- Pickett STA, White PS (eds) (1985) The ecology of natural disturbance and patch dynamics. Academic Press, OrlandoGoogle Scholar
- Reice SR (1994) Nonequilibrium determinants of biological community structure. Am Sci 82:424–435Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005