Global Environmental Change and Food Systems GECAFS: A new interdisciplinary research project
KeywordsFood Provision Food System Policy Formulation Global Environmental Change World Climate Research Programme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atkins P, Bowler I (2001) Food in society. Arnold, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Bohle HG (2001) Vulnerability and criticality: perspectives from social geography. Update, IHDP 2/01:1-5Google Scholar
- Duxbury JM et al. (2000) Analysis of long-term soil fertility experiments with ricewheat rotations in South Asia. In: Abrol IP et al. (eds) Long-term soil fertility experiments in rice-wheat cropping systems. Rice-Wheat Consortium for the Indo-Gangetic Plains, New Delhi, pp vii–xxiiGoogle Scholar
- Grace PR, Jain MC, Harrington LW (2001) Global environmental impacts from conservation agriculture. In: Proceedings of the international workshop on “Conservation Agriculture for Food Security and Environment Protection in Rice-Wheat Cropping Systems”, February 6–9, Lahore, PakistanGoogle Scholar
- McMichael A, Githeko A (2001) Human Health. In: McCarthy J et al. (eds) Climate Change: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability. working group II contribution to the Third Assessment Report of the IPCC. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp 451–485Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006