Management of Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
KeywordsTopical Corticosteroid Mycophenolate Mofetil Triamcinolone Acetonide Cefuroxime Axetil Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boehm IB, Boehm GA, Bauer R (1998) Management of cutaneous lupus erythematosus with low-dose methotrexate: indication for modulation of inflammatory mechanisms. Rheumatol Int 18:59–62Google Scholar
- Krivanek JFC, Paver WKA (1980) Further study of the use of clofazimine in discoid lupus erythematosus. Australasian J Dermatol 21:169–171Google Scholar
- Lagrange S, Piette JC, Becherel PA, Cacoub P, Frances C (1998) Sulfasalazine in the treatment of cutaneous lupus erythematosus: open trial in six cases. Lupus 7:21Google Scholar
- Lagrange S, Frances C, Roy S, Papo T, Piette JC (2004) High dose intravenous immune globulin in the treatment of refractory severe discoid lupus erythematosus. J Am Acad Dermatol, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Tebbe B, Lauy M, Gollnick H (1992) Therapy of cutaneous lupus erythematosus with recombinant interferon alpha-2a. Eur J Dermatol 2:253–255Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 2005