Antinuclear Autoantibodies in Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: Biochemical and Cell Biological Characterization of Ro/SSA
KeywordsCutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Congenital Heart Block Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Systemic Rheumatic Disease Discontinuous Epitope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Franco HL, Weston WL, Tan EM, Peebles C, Forstot SL, Kohler PF (1980) Association of antibodies to sicca syndrome antigens in newborn with lupus erythematosus and their mothers. Clin Res 28:134AGoogle Scholar
- Gilliam JN (1977) The cutaneous signs of lupus erythematosus. Continuing education. Fam Physician 6:34–70Google Scholar
- Kastner K, Perez A, Lutz Y, Rochette-Egly C, Gaub MP, Durand B, Lanotte M, Berger R, Chambon P (1992) Structure, localization and transcriptional properties of two classes of retinoic acid receptor alpha fusion proteins in acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL): structural similarities with a new family of oncoproteins. EMBO J 11:629–642PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Michaelsson M, Engle MA (1972) Congenital complete heart block: An international study of natural history. In: Brest AN (ed) Pediatric cardiology. Davis, Philadelphia, pp 85–101Google Scholar
- Reichlin M (1998) Systemic lupus erythematosus. In: Rose NR, Mackay IR (eds) The autoimmune diseases. Academic Press, San Diego, pp 283–298Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 2005