Apoptosis in Lupus Erythematosus
KeywordsSystemic Lupus Erythematosus Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Congenital Heart Block Systemic Lupus Erythe Neonatal Lupus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andrade F, Casciola-Rosen L, Rosen A (2001) Novel covalent U1RNA-protein complexes are generated in cells by ultraviolet B (UVB) irradiation: implications for autoimmunity. Arthritis Rheum 44:S304Google Scholar
- Furukawa F, Kashihara-Sawami M, Lyons MB, Norris DA (1990) Binding of antibodies to the extractable nuclear antigens of SS-A/Ro and SS-B/La is induced on the surface of human keratinocytes by ultraviolet light (UVL): implications for the pathogenesis of photosensitive cutaneous lupus. J Invest Dermatol 94:77–85CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Gershov D, Kim S, Brot N, Elkon KB (2000) C-Reactive protein binds to apoptotic cells, protects the cells from assembly of the terminal complement components, and sustains an antiinflammatory innate immune response: implications for systemic autoimmunity. J Exp Med 192:1353–1364CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Golan TD, Elkon KB, Gharavi AE, Krueger JG (1992) Enhanced membrane binding of autoantibodies to cultured keratinocytes of systemic lupus erythematosus patients after ultraviolet B/ultraviolet A irradiation. J Clin Invest 90:1067–1076Google Scholar
- Provost TT, Reichlin M(1988) Immunopathologic studies of cutaneous lupus erythematosus. J Clin Invest 8:223–232Google Scholar
- Tran HB, Ohlsson M, Beroukas D, Hiscock J, Bradley J, Buyon JP, Gordon TP (2002) Subcellular redistribution of la/SSB autoantigen during physiologic apoptosis in the fetal mouse heart and conduction system: a clue to the pathogenesis of congenital heart block. Arthritis Rheum 46:202–208CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Young AR (1987) The sunburn cell. Photoderm 4:127–134Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 2005