KeywordsSmall Artery Vessel Segment Transmural Pressure Viability Test Wall Tension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boonen HC, DeMey JGR (1994) Distension influences responses to agonists and potassium in several types of small artery. In: Halpern W, Bevan J, Brayden JE, Dustan H, Nelson MT, Osol G (eds) The resistance arteries. Humana Press, Totowa, p 13–21Google Scholar
- Bukoski RD, Shearin S, Jackson WF, Pamarthi MF (2001) Inhibition of Ca2+-induced relaxation by oxidized tungsten wires and paratungstate. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 299: 343–350Google Scholar
- Halpern W (1991) Common in vitro investigative methods. In: Bevan J, Halpern W, Mulvany MJ (eds) The resistance vasculature. Humana Press, Totowa, pp 45–57Google Scholar
- Machkov VV, Vlasova MA, Tarasova OS, Mikhaleva LM, Koshelev VB, Timin EN, Rodionov IM (1998) Responses to noradrenaline of tail arteries in hypertensive, hypotensive and normotensive rats under different regimens of perfusion: role of the myogenic response. Acta Physiol Scand 163: 331–337PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Schubert R, Wesselman JPM, Nilsson H, Mulvany MJ (1996) Noradrenaline-induced depolarization is smaller in isobaric compared to isometric preparations of rat mesenteric small arteries. Pflugers Arch Eur J Physiol 431: 794–796Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005