Splicer Hardware: State of the Art
Part of the Springer Series in Optical Sciences book series (SSOS, volume 103)
KeywordsHeat Source Factory Splicer Loss Estimation Joint Formation Alignment System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.1ElectroniCast Corp. cited in Lightwave Magazine Web Exclusive, http://lw.pennnet.com, June 27, 2003Google Scholar
- 10.2G. Kiss, E. Vogel: ‘High Yield Fusion Splicing in the Outside Plant: Using Fiber Meltback to Monitor Electrode Condition.’ In 12th National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (NFOEC) Volume 2 September 9–12, 1996, (OmniPress, 2000) pp. 819–835.Google Scholar
- 10.3D. Duke, C. Henderson, G. Karl, G. Mackie: ‘Migration of Core-Alignment Fusion Splicing from the Splicing Van to Outdoor/FTTH Applications.’ In 16th National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (NFOEC) at Denver, Colorado, August 27–31, 2000, (Omnipress, 2000)Google Scholar
- 10.4T. Mizushima, S. Morita, H. Sugawara, T. Sato, S. Yaguchi: ‘Development of a Mass Fusion Splicing System for up to 24-Fiber Ribbon’. In: Proceedings of the 51st International Wire and Cable Symposium (IWCS) at Lake Buena Vista, FL, November 18–21, 2002 (IWCS, Eatontown, NJ, 2002) pp. 708–714Google Scholar
- 10.5K. Yamamoto, A. Tanabe, S. Yokomizo, J. Kazama, S. Harada, H. Watanabe, T. Hino: Furukawa Review 21, 32 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.6J. J. Refi: Fiber Optic Cable-A Lightguide, 2nd edn. (AVO Training Institute, 2001)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005