Part of the Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry book series (AGRICULTURE, volume 55)
Genomics of Rice: Markers as a Tool for Breeding
KeywordsAmplify Fragment Length Polymorphism Bacterial Artificial Chromosome Rice Genome Amplify Fragment Length Polymorphism Marker Amplify Fragment Length Polymorphism Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Harushima Y, Yano M, Shomura P, Sato M, Shimano T, Kuboki Y, Yamamoto T, Lin SY, Antonio BA, Parco A, Kajiya H, Huang N, Yamamoto K, Nagamura Y, Kurata N, Khush GS, Sasaki T (1998) A high-density rice genetic linkage map with 2275 markers using a single F-2 population. Genetics 148:479–494PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Ishikawa R, Harada T, Niizeki M, Saito K (1992) Reconstruction of linkage map with isozyme, morphological and physiological markers in rice chromosome-12. Jpn J Breeding 42:235–244Google Scholar
- Mackill DJ, Ni J (2001) Molecular mapping and marker-assisted selection for major-gene traits in rice. In: Khush GS, Brar DS, Hardy B (eds) Rice genetics IV. International Rice Research Institute, Science Publ, Philippines, pp 137–151Google Scholar
- McCouch SR, Temnykh S, Lukashova A, Coburn J, DeClerck G, Cartinhour S, Harrington S, Thomson M, Septiningsih E, Semon M, Moncada P (2001) Microsatellite markers in rice: abundance, diversity, and applications. In: Khush GS, Brar DS, Hardy B (eds) Rice genetics IV. International Rice Research Institute, Science Publ, Philippines, pp 117–135Google Scholar
- Nagao S, Takahashi M-E (1963) Trial construction of twelve linkage groups in Japanese rice. J Fac Agric Hokkaido Univ 53:72–130Google Scholar
- Saito A, Yano M, Kishimoto N et al. (1991) Linkage map of restriction-fragment-lengthpolymorphism loci in rice. Jpn J Breed 41:665–670Google Scholar
- The Arabidopsis Genome Initiative (2000) Analysis of genome sequence of flowering plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Nature 408:796–815Google Scholar
- Yano M, Katayose Y, Ashikari M, Yamanouchi U, Monna L, Fuse T, Baba T, Yamamoto K, Umehara Y, Nagamura Y, Sasaki T (2000) Hd1, a major photoperiod sensitivity quantitative trait locus in rice, is closely related to the Arabidopsis flowering time gene CONSTANS. Plant Cell 12:2473–2483CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Zhang QF, Maroof MAS, Lu TY, Shen BZ (1992) Genetic diversity and differentiation of Indica and Japonica rice detected by RFLP. Theor Appl Genet 83:495–499Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004