Part of the Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry book series (AGRICULTURE, volume 55)
The Principle: Identification and Application of Molecular Markers
KeywordsMolecular Marker Breeding Program Association Mapping Breeding Strategy Bulk Segregant Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ching A, Caldwell KS, Jung M, Dolan M, Smith OS, Tingey SV, Morgante M, Rafalski AJ (2002) SNP frequency, haplotype structure and linkage disequilibrium in elite maize inbred lines. BMC Genet 7:3–19Google Scholar
- Coleman RK, Gill GS, Rebetzke GJ (2001) Identification of quantitative trait loci for traits conferring weed competitiveness in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Aust J Agric Res 52:1235–1246Google Scholar
- Eglinton JK, Langridge P, Evans DE (1998) Thermostability variation in alleles of barley beta-amylase. J Cereal Sci 28:301–309Google Scholar
- Frisch M, Bohm M, Melchinger AE (1999) Comparison of selection strategies for marker assisted backcrossing of a gene. Crop Sci 39:1295–1301Google Scholar
- Hanson WD (1959) Early generation analysis of lengths of heterozygous chromosome segments around a locus held heterozygous with backcrossing and selfing. Genetics 44:833–837Google Scholar
- Paull JG, Chalmers KJ, Karakousis A, Kretschmer JM, Manning S, Langridge P (1998) Genetic diversity in Australian wheat varieties and breeding material based on RFLP data. Theor Appl Genet 96:435–446Google Scholar
- Whittaker JC, Haley CS, Thompson R (1997) Optimal weighting of information in marker assisted selection. Gen Res Cam 69:137–144Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004