A spatial extension of CART: application to classification of ecological data
KeywordsPollen Data Gini Index Classification Rule Ecological Data Spatial Extension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beerling DJ, Woodward FI, Lomas M, Jenkins AJ (1997) Testing the responses of a dynamic global vegetation model to environmental change: a comparison of observations and predictions. Global Ecology and Biogeography Letters, vol 6, 439–450Google Scholar
- Breiman L, Friedman JH, Olshen RA, Stone CJ (1984) Classification and regression trees, Wadsworth, BelmontGoogle Scholar
- Moore DM, Lee BG and Davey SM (1991) A new method for predicting vegetation distributions using decision tree analysis in a geographic information system. Environ. Manage. Vol 15, 59–71Google Scholar
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2001) Climate change 2001: The scientific basis, Houghton JT, Ding Y, Griggs DJ, Noguer M, van der Linden PJ, Dai X, Maskell K, Johnson CA (eds). Cambridge University Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- Laurent JM, Bar-Hen A, François L, Ghislain M, Cheddadi R (2004) Bioclimatic Affinity Groups of European plants defined by climate seasonality: statistical analysis for vegetation modeling. Journal of Vegetation Science, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Wackernagel H (2003) Multivariate Geostatistics, 3rd ed., Springer, Berlin.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005