The delineation of fishing times and locations for the Shark Bay scallop fishery
KeywordsOrdinary Kriging Meat Weight Fishing Ground Total Catch Unit Effort
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chilès J-P and Delfiner P (1999) Geostatistics Modeling Spatial Uncertainty. John Wiley and Sons Inc, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Department of Fisheries (2002) Application to Environment Australia for the Shark Bay scallop fishery, Perth, //http:www.fish.wa.gov.auGoogle Scholar
- Joll LM and Caputi N (1995) Environmental influences on recruitment in the Shark Bay saucer scallop (Amusium balloti) fishery of Shark Bay, Western Australia, ICES Marine Science Symposia, 199: 47–53Google Scholar
- Kangas M, Sporer E (2002) Shark Bay scallop managed fishery status report, in Penn J (ed) State of the fisheries report 2001/2002, //http:www.fish.wa.gov.au, 52–54Google Scholar
- Kangas M, Sporer E (2003) Shark Bay scallop managed fishery status report, in Penn J (ed) State of the fisheries report 2002/2003, //http:www.fish.wa.gov.au, 58–60Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005