Merging Landsat TM and SPOT-P images with geostatistical stochastic simulation
KeywordsMultispectral Image Simulated Image Local Correlation Geostatistical Method Merge Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chavez PS, Sides SC, Anderson JA (1991) Comparison of three different methods to merge multiresolution and multispectral data: Landsat TM and SPOT Panchromatic. Photogrammetic Engineering and Remote Sensing, vol 57, n 3, 295–303Google Scholar
- Marr D (1982) Vision. Freeman and Company, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Pereira MJ, Soares A, Rosario L (2000) Characterization of forest resources with satellite SPOT images by using local models of co-regionalization. Kleingeld WJ and Krige DG (eds), Geostatistics 2000 Cape Town, vol 2, 581–590Google Scholar
- Pohl C (1998) Multisensor image fusion in remote sensing, review article. Int. Remote Sensing, vol 19, no 5, 823–854Google Scholar
- Vrabel J (1996) Multispectral imagery band sharpening study. Photogrammetic Engineering and Remote Sensing, vol 62, n 9, 1075–1083Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005