Spatio-temporal mapping of sea floor sediment pollution in the North Sea
KeywordsPCB138 Concentration Point Pair Trend Estimate External Drift Main Monitoring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Becker RA, Chambers JM, Wilks AR (1988) The New S Language. Chapman & Hall, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Chambers JM, Hastie TJ (1992) Statistical Models in S. Chapman & Hall, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Chilès JP, Delfiner P (1999) Geostatistics, modeling spatial uncertainty. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Diggle PJ, Tawn JA, Moyeed RA (1998) Model-based geostatistics. Applied Statistics 47(3): 299–350Google Scholar
- Ihaka R, Gentleman R (1996) R: A Language for Data Analysis and Graphics. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics 5(3): 299–314Google Scholar
- Laane RWPM, Sonneveldt HLA, Van der Weyden AJ, Loch JPG, Groeneveld G (1999) Trends in the spatial and temporal distribution of metals (Cd, Cu, Zn and Pb) and organic compounds (PCBs and PAHs) in Dutch coastal zone sediments from 1981 to 1996: a model case study for Cd and PCBs. Journal of Sea Research 41: 1–17Google Scholar
- Wackernagel H (1998) Multivariate Geostatistics; an introduction with applications, 2nd edn, Springer, Berlin.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005