Impact of the choice of the variogram model on flow and travel time predictors in radial flows
KeywordsTravel Time Hydraulic Head Radial Flow Water Resource Research Variogram Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gómez-Hernández JJ, Journel AG (1993) Joint sequential simulation of multi-Gaussian field. In: Geostatitics Troia’92, vol 1. Ed Soares, 85–94Google Scholar
- Hendricks Franssen HJ, Stauffer F, Kinzelbach W (2002) Influence of uncertainty of mean transmisivity, transmissivty variogram and boundary condition on estimation of wll capture zones. 4th European Conference on Geostatistics for Environmental Applications, Geoenv2002, 223–234Google Scholar
- Riva M, Guadagnini A, Ballio F (1999) Time related capture zones for radial flow in two-dimensional randomly heterogeneous media Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 13(3): 217–230Google Scholar
- Riva M, Sanchez-Vila X, De Simoni M, Guadagnini A, Willmann M (2002) Effect of heterogeneity on aquifer reclamation time, 4th European Conference on Geostatistics for Environmental Applications, Geoenv2002, 259–270Google Scholar
- Sanchez-Vila X, Meier PM, Carrera J (1999) Pumping tests in heterogeneous aquifers: An analytical study of what can be obtained from their interpretation using Jacob’s method. Water Resources Research, 35(4): 943–952Google Scholar
- van Leeuwen M, Te Stroet CBM, Butler AP, Tompkins JA (2000) Stochastic determination of well capture zones conditioned on regular grids of transmissivity measurements. Water Resources Research, 36(4): 949–957Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005